The Garden is the first theme of LittleBigPlanet based on Western Europe and its Creator Curator is The King, specifically England, Your adventure begins in The Gardens, where you’ll meet The King and his wife The Queen; the Creator Curators of this green and peaceful kingdom, and the friendly folk who will guide you through your first steps in LittleBigPlanet.
- Welcome to Tie Skipping! Keep jumping over the King’s tie - don’t get knocked off! Survive and collect score bubbles for as long as you can before you die!
- Fancy a race? Grab the skateboard and pull it to get it moving, then jump on it quick! Grab when aboard to hold on and pump the button to speed up. Beat the timer and get to the finish post as fast as you can for that high score!
- Welcome to the Castle Climb Challenge. Beat the timer and get to the finish post as fast as you can for that high score! Don’t forget - collecting score bubbles will pause the timer and win you points!
The Garden theme reappears in The Journey Home.
- Airbrushed (RAC Remix) - Anamanaguchi
- A Little Knight - David Poore
- The Gardens IntMusic - Mat Clark & Kenneth Young
- Get It Together - The Go! Team
- Left Bank Two - The Noveltones and Mocean Worker
- Skipping Syrtaki - Kenneth Young
- The Gardens IntMusic (Rework) - Mat Clark & Kenneth Young, Additional work by Joe Henson & Alexis Smith.
- Ten Cities Beyond - Snake And Jet's Amazing Bullit Band
|LittleBigPlanet Story levels|
|Main Levels: First Steps • Get a Grip • Skate to Victory|
|Main Levels: Swinging Safari • Burning Forest • The Meerkat Kingdom|
|Main Levels: Main Levels: The Wedding Reception • The Darkness • Skulldozer|
|Main Levels: Boom Town • The Mines • The Serpent Shrine|
|Main Levels: Lowrider • Subway • The Construction Site|
|Main Levels: Endurance Dojo • Sensei's Lost Castle • The Terrible Oni's Volcano|
|Main Levels: The Dancer's Court • Elephant Temple • Great Magician's Palace|
|Main Levels: The Frozen Tundra • The Bunker • The Collector's Lair • The Collector|